How can I be saved?




QUESTION:

  • If God picked you up by your ankles and held you over hell and said, “Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t drop you in right now!”, what would your answer be?

Only ONE answer from the following list will save you.
Please note that all other entries are deceiving lies and empty vanities of men that have no power to save!

 

  1. God, I tried to live a good and honest life.
  2. God, I joined a good church and worshiped you.
  3. God, I confessed Jesus as Lord and did miracles in his name.
  4. God, I love you so much, I adore Jesus Christ and I seek to please the Holy Spirit.
  5. God, I walked the church aisle and gave my heart to Jesus.
  6. God, I have my water baptism certificate folded in my Bible at home.
  7. God, I helped the local Jewish community and fixed their synagogue (acc. to Mat 25:31-46).
  8. God, I am filled with the Holy Spirit and speak in tongues.
  9. God, I believe that Jesus died for my sins and was raised for my justification.
  10. God, your word says you are faithful and just to forgive me of all my sins.
  11. God, I repented for my sins, got water baptized, and am filled with the Holy Spirit.
  12. God, all my life I did all these good works for you to earn my salvation.
  13. God, I invited Jesus into my heart when I heard Him knocking.
  14. God, I am part of spiritual Israel and am covered by the Abrahamic covenant.


If you need confirmation of which entry above is the correct one, read 1Cor.15:1-4 and then place your trust entirely in that alone to be saved.

In addition, read this post that provides insights into the grace gospel.

>> Please share this with your friends to provoke them to this eternal truth. <<

God bless.

Comments